Why Birding in Coto Brus, San Vito?from
Enjoy the Why Birding in Coto Brus, San Vito?
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Small Group
- It is the only southern canton whose main city is one medium elevation with a very pleasant climate for the visitor
- Due to its geographical location and border with Panama, it has various species of birds that can only be seen in Coto Brus
- It has a cultural history where three different lives cultures, the indigenous Gnobes, the Italians and those who came from all parts of the country.
- It is located on the slopes of the largest National Park in Central America where you can see Quetzals and bell birds like this like many endemic species.
- People are very kind, simple and hard-working
- We have the Wilson Botanical Garden recognized worldwide as one of the best tropical botanical gardens in the world
- We have a resident foreign community very involved in the bird activity like the San Vito Birding club that would be a very important support tool
- We are relatively close to the beaches and we know that the cruise activity in the south continues to increase
- We are the only coffee area in the south, a product that is very popular with the foreigners.
- There is a good skilled workforce with a very good level of English and Italian
- Learn more about the bird families
Why choose us?
- We are a local company with more than 15 years experience in the field of eco-tourism.
- We are one of the few companies that specialize our tours in the southern part of Costa Rica.
- Our clients, in addition to seeing a dynamic variety of beautiful birds, also see many species of mammals, reptiles and amphibians – as we include visits to the famous Corcovado National Park.
- Our tours are strongly oriented towards sustainability. Surcos Tours
supports agri-tourism projects that make great efforts to protect the
habitat of birds.
- Although we offer specific packages, we are also very open to customize tours according to the needs of our clients.
- We know that there are clients who only want to see certain species of birds and who want to visit only certain regions of the country.
- Our packages can include all services or only those that the client is
interested in. We adjust to the budget of our clients. We will accommodate a package that fits your needs and desires!
- Our guides are bilingual, certified and specialized in bird watching
It will be a pleasure for us to help you plan your trip to the
beautiful rainforest of Costa Rica.
- All meals almost
- Bird specialist guide (it will be the same guide from start to finish of the tour)
- Visits to sustainable farms
- Ease of Payments
- All the taxes
- Updated Bird List
- Entrance fees to the National Parks or Biological reserves that we visit
- Donation to projects dedicated to environmental protection and education
- Meals the day of arrival
- Meals on departure day
- Plastic bottles with water during the tour (we recommend that each client carry their own bottle, to lower the impact on the environment. We can fill them at the different stops we do)
Let’s do it together!
Would you like to stay in hotels?
Would you like to stay in equipped houses surrounded by birds that inhabit that environment?
Tell us … What would you like to do!
Yes, from the day they arrive until they leave
10 people maximum and 1 minimum
speak Spanish and English
No, you will always have a single person to help you in every detail, especially for you.